The Children’s Fine Art Gallery [the CFAG] (a Daira Centre for Arts and Culture initiative) invites professional, upcoming and hobby artists to be a part of our most prestigious project – ‘The Children’s Art Festival 2019’. Aimed at introducing the exuberant culture of art to the young spirits of the city, the CFAG holds a 3-day Art Festival which includes live art studios, art workshops, and demonstrations. This festival also is a platform which showcases art by students.
Artists possess a powerful tool. A tool that can evoke a wide range of emotions and stir social movements. They can, without uttering a word, enlighten, educate and effect change around the world.
The artists shortlisted to participate would have to be present for all the three days of the festival.
Things to do
- Executing short and crisp workshops.
- Provide a live demonstration of their works (Only Fine Art/Craft)
- Help students create art tokens and initiate guidelines through specially created art exercises provided by the gallery.
- The Performing Art Workshops are conceptualized to promote contemporary Art and Artists. Please write into us to creatively explore and ideate on this opportunity.
- Opportunity to Hold Professional Workshops
- Platform for Personal Branding
- Being associated with the one and only Art Festival for students
- Feature as Participating Artist in the Event’s Media Circulations.
- Participation Certificate offered.
- Opportunity to meet and interact with other artists and seniors from the fraternity.
- The Artist profiles will then be scrutinized by The CFAG, shortlisted and confirmed for the Workshops.
- The Artist’s profiles have to reach The CFAG no later than the 11th of January 2019. Confirmation of Shortlisted Artist Profiles will be communicated latest by the 17th of January 2019.
- All the Artists shortlisted for the Workshops will have to physically attend an orientation session at The Children’s Fine Art Gallery premises on the 19th/20th of January’18( Date will be finalized and communicated) for confirming their place and participation in The Children’s Art Festival 2019.
- Please Note: The Artists are required to confirm to abide by all the Terms and Conditions mentioned by The CFAG with regard to the Festival.
Terms & Conditions
- This opportunity is available to Professional/ Upcoming/Self Taught Artists who have been on an active pursuit of their Art/Craft.
- Prior experience of working with Children is an added bonus, however not compulsory ( The Art Festival is open to Children in the Age groups of 4 to 18 years ).
- All Artists, shortlisted and confirming to participate in the Art Festival, will have to pay a Nominal Charge of INR 3000 regarding the Expenses incurred by the Gallery in organizing the Workshop. The Charges will remain consistent for both the Morning and Evening Session.
- They will be required to unfailingly participate for the All the Days of the Art Festival, for either the Morning Session (9:30 am to 3:00 pm) or Evening Session (4:30 pm to 8:00 pm).
- Please note, the expected audience for Morning session is School Teachers with Children. For the Evening session is Parents with Children.
- The Materials required for the Workshops will be provided by the Children’s Fine Art Gallery.
Lavender- An International Group Art Exhibition
The Children’s Fine Art Gallery (a Daira Centre for Arts and Culture initiative) invites students, in the age group of 4 to 15 years, to participate in our upcoming international group art exhibition- ‘Lavender’.
The group show invites entries from across the globe and will focus on introducing a professionally curated platform for Children to display their Art Works. Lavender is part of the ‘Children’s Art Fest 2019’, an annual art festival celebrated in Hyderabad, India, where 4000+ schools students participate in the festivities organized by The Children’s Fine Art Gallery.
Get An Opportunity To Perform In Front Of 100's Aspiring Kids
We will send more details to the registered email id after the shortlist
Established in the year 2001, The CFAG is a dedicated space for children, conceived to thrust child art as mainstream art and give it a professional status.
It has been conceived and designed to expand the child’s visual horizon by introducing them to the gallery and museum culture of viewing and appreciating art through art appreciation classes, art workshops that explore a variety of mediums and art forms, and guided gallery tours.
Daira Centre for Arts and Culture
Daira Centre for Arts and Culture, the parent gallery, was established in 2001 and since has been actively working with professional artists, exhibiting their works, inviting them for workshops and residencies, conducting reading sessions and other related activities.
Date: January 31 – February 2, 2019
Time: 10 AM – 3 PM | 5 PM – 8 PM
Venue: MPCC HALL, Telangana State Art Gallery Of Fine Art, Road No.1, Kavuri Hills, Near D Mart, Jubilee Hills, Telangana.